My office is here to serve you.

There are many ways to get the help you need. The 311 Website is fast, effective and your requests and orders are trackable online. The 311 Knowledge Base can help you get the information you’re looking for quickly.

The 311 phone service is also trackable.

Of course, you can also call our office for assistance with your municipal issues. For residents north of College, please contact Angela Surdi at or by calling 416-397-4110. For residents south of College Street to King Street W please contact Ashley Da Silva at or by calling 416-392-4010. For residents on King Street W and further south, please contact Heather Leger at or by calling 416-392-4108.

General enquiries: or call 416-392-4009 .